[CentOS] Addressing outgoing connections to a specific interface

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 16:11:55 UTC 2010

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 16:29, Markus Falb <markus.falb at fasel.at> wrote:
> Set a temporary additional route
> #$ ip ro add 192.168.0.1/32 dev eth0
>
> You can get rid of it again with
> #$ ip ro del 192.168.0.1

Thanks, that is what I need to know! I should be able to google it from here.

> However, maybe you really should get rid of such "doubled" adresses or
> networks.

Neither side is willing to bugde, it's my own doing really and it's in
a learning environment, not a business environment, so I learn what I
can from it! CentOS seems to be very flexible and configurable, doubly
so regarding anything to do with a network, and this is a great way to
learn about both the OS and networks in general.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com