[CentOS] Flash plugin not working (going OT)

Przemysław Pawełczyk pp_o2 at o2.pl
Wed Nov 10 12:04:29 UTC 2010

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 12:45:40 +0100
Nicolas Kovacs <contact at kikinovak.net> wrote:

> Le mardi 9 novembre 2010 12:08:54, Przemysław Pawełczyk a écrit :

(...)
> I somehow found a solution to the problem, in that I decided to
> replace my CentOS desktops in my office with Fedora 14 (KDE).

(See this Cc-ed post as exception to my rules, justified one I must
add.)

Hi,

It's rather a pity you stopped at one step of a series which could
lead to finding the solution. Perhaps the time to solve the mysterious
"black holes" of Flash was too long to be worthy of all those efforts.
You decided. :-)

Have a nice day.

Regards