[CentOS] http form automation tools?

Les Mikesell

lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 18:22:26 UTC 2010

I need to grab some data from a remote web server that offers a csv
download but only after viewing a chart where you have to first navigate
to a form and make some selections.  Are there any good tools for
automating this kind of access?  (What I'm really after are bandwidth
stats from some routers where I only have read access to a CA/ehealth
system that monitors it).  Previously the intermediate system was cacti
where the link to the data download for a time interval can be computed
directly.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com