[CentOS] Novell sale news?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Nov 24 12:28:17 UTC 2010

Hi,

On 11/23/2010 01:41 PM, Les Mikesell wrote:
>> Did you really struggle to find a more appropriate place to discuss
>> something like this ? :)
>
> Where is a group of people that might be more affected by the fallout?  Not that
> there's much we can do about it...

Most of the conversation that has resulted from that post is irrelevant
to this list or what we do here. Pretty much every impact you can
imagine from here is imagination, guesstimate and fud.

Please keep off topic stuff away from this list. We have quite a nice
signal:noise ratio and we've also had quite a few new people join up the
lists and contribute to issues on and around CentOS, the technical
ecosystem and help each other with centos specific stuff. Lets try and
keep it to that.

- KB