[CentOS] Novell sale news?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 14:50:33 UTC 2010

On 11/24/10 8:37 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 11/24/2010 02:34 PM, Toralf Lund wrote:
>>> Thats good, but how is that even remotely related to his list ?
>>>
>> It's *remotely* related in that it means someone, somewhere must have
>> source code that would probably compile more or less directly under
>> CentOS, for the (currently unsupported) software in question.
>
> well, ok :)
>
> but it would still be nice to see what people think about a
> centos-social or a centos-offtopic or a centos-chatter list.

What we need is a "What would a good sysadmin think?" list where one of the
criteria for being a good sysadmin would obviously be that you know something
about Centos but the rest of the scope covers applications, conversions, product
comparisons, legal issues, etc.  The kind of stuff most of us do every day...

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com