[CentOS] Novell sale news?

Geoff Galitz geoff at galitz.org
Wed Nov 24 15:33:42 UTC 2010

> What we need is a "What would a good sysadmin think?" list where one of
> the
> criteria for being a good sysadmin would obviously be that you know
> something
> about Centos but the rest of the scope covers applications, conversions,
> product
> comparisons, legal issues, etc.  The kind of stuff most of us do every
> day...

Hmm...  I had been contemplating a generic linux-sysadmin or linux-systems
list for quite a while.  My vision for the list would be OS distribution
neutral, though.  Some of us do work in multi-OS shops,  afterall.   If
there is enough interest (reply to me privately, please) I can set something
up.

Otherwise a centos-sysadmin list is a good idea, I think.

-Geoff