[CentOS] SELinux - way of the future or good idea but !!!

Eero Volotinen eero.volotinen at iki.fi
Sun Nov 28 11:22:14 UTC 2010

> You forgot "take on becoming the SELinux integration  manager for that
> project with every single update". I've done that several times now

In commercial service production, wasted time also costs money.

I think it is easier/cheaper to use hardware firewalls and idp systems
to protect servers than fight with selinux on each server.

SELinux tuning might work on companies with unlimited resources like
NSA .. or if you run server at home with unlimited free time to tune
it up.

--
Eero