[CentOS] SELinux - way of the future or good idea but !!!

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Tue Nov 30 21:11:44 UTC 2010

On Tuesday, November 30, 2010 03:49:57 pm Stephen Harris wrote:
> Reality check: how many of those installs are RedHat OOB installs with
> default options?

No idea.  How many aren't default OOB?

For that matter, how many CentOS installs are out there are set:
1.) OOB, SELinux enforcing/targeted;
2.) SELinux permissive;
3.) SELinux off;
4.) SELinux enforcing, some other policy than targeted?

I would guess no one knows.  But all of my CentOS installs are OOB as concerning SELinux, except the two scalix installs, which have some custom 'stuff' thanks to the scalix instance naming.