[CentOS] Novell sale news?

Tue Nov 23 04:33:35 UTC 2010
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 10:09:59PM -0600, Les Mikesell wrote:

> I don't think they ever did a real native *nix verson - they had a slightly
> custom version of wine wrapped around the windows code.   And there was some
> strange Microsoft involvement in the Corel company too - probably why you
> haven't heard much from them.

	No, there were native iBCS2 execs for SCO and similar.  I was
	doing the product and integration testing for Mark Williams back
	then and was tasked with that POS back in the '94-'95 timeframe.

							John

--
In today's online world, what your mother told you is true, only more so:
people really can judge you by your friends.

-- Harold Abelson, MIT computer science professor, on personal information
that can be gleaned from social networking sites, NY Times, 17 March 2010