[CentOS] drbd update 8.3.8.1

Dag Wieers

dag at wieers.com
Sun Oct 3 00:12:00 UTC 2010

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010, Shad L. Lords wrote:

> Can we get a refresh of the drbd packages to 8.3.8.1
>
> There was a fix to the resync protocol.  8.3.8 would stall under certain
> circumstances.

Hi Shad,

If you haven't tried the ELRepo DRBD packages yet, could you please test
the one at:

 	http://elrepo.org/linux/testing/el5/i386/RPMS/
 	http://elrepo.org/linux/testing/el5/x86_64/RPMS/

and provide feedback ? The more people test and provide feedback, the
quicker we can move it out of testing, into the elrepo repository.

PS Updates can be requested through ELRepo's bugtracker available from:

 	http://elrepo.org/bugs/

Thanks in advance,