[CentOS] drbd update 8.3.8.1

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Wed Oct 6 10:09:39 UTC 2010

On Sun, 3 Oct 2010, Dag Wieers wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010, Shad L. Lords wrote:
>
>> Can we get a refresh of the drbd packages to 8.3.8.1
>>
>> There was a fix to the resync protocol.  8.3.8 would stall under certain
>> circumstances.
>
> If you haven't tried the ELRepo DRBD packages yet, could you please test

I investigated also why I didn't know about the newer DRBD 8.3.8.1 release
and apparently it was never officially announced. Not on the announce
mailinglist, not on freshmeat. So it's hard to keep track of items that
are not announced through known channels :-/ I will take this up with
upstream.

So feel free to report future updates through the ELRepo bug tracker in
case it happens again, I prefer one report too many, than no update :-)

 	http://elrepo.org/bugs/

Thanks for your help !