[CentOS] No "last command" in VIM?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 20:04:21 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 19:52, Alfred von Campe <alfred at von-campe.com> wrote:
> It's not a bug: /bin/vi is supplied by the vim-minimal package and /usr/bin/vim is supplied by vim-ehnabced.  Just alias vi to vim and you should be all set.

Rather than alias it, I'll just get used to typing vim on CentOS
installs. I don't like customising remote servers because I like
uniformity and I'm often enough at a different server.

I thought it was a bug because other distros "do it differently": they
come with the alias. Alas, different is not a bug!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com