[CentOS] Mount/automount fails with krb5-enabled nfs4

John Jasen jjasen at realityfailure.org
Fri Oct 22 00:03:22 UTC 2010

For what its worth, every time that I've tried kerberized NFS with RHEL,
I've run into issues unless I was running the latest version of
mount-utils, which I _think_ included rpc.gssd and rpc.svcgssd.

My memory may be failing, and I'll look later, but my recollection is
that it was very sensitive to those.

(apologies for top-posting)

--
-- John E. Jasen (jjasen at realityfailure.org)
-- "Deserve Victory." -- Terry Goodkind, Naked Empire