[CentOS] Anyone Having Any Luck Downloaing the DVD ISO?

Chuck chuck.carson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 18:01:06 EDT 2010

I've been trying for 2 weeks to download the dvd iso torrent... Shows a ton
of seeders, few leechers, but very poor performance.. (I'm correctly setup
for torrents and get fast downloads normally) Only like 4% downloaded and
crawling. I've tried the trackers from every one of the mirror sites. I
can't use the net install because the systems I am installing are on a
closed network.

Anyone have any ideas where else to get this or any suggestions?
Thx,