[CentOS] Where can I find list of "Core" and "Base" install groups?

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Tue Sep 21 02:52:20 UTC 2010

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 07:42:41PM -0700, Chad Woolley wrote:
> e.g. what packages are in them, as well as other groups or
> group-related options which may exist...

	"man yum"; look for grouplist and groupinfo.  grouplist
	will give you a list of known groups and groupinfo will
	give you details about a specific group.

							John

--
The truth is, when all is said and done, one does not teach a subject, one
teaches a student how to learn it.  Teaching may look like administering a

-- Jacques Barzun (30 November 1907-), French-born American scholar,
   historian, critic and teacher, "Reasons to De-Test the Schools,"
   New York Times, 11 October 1988