[CentOS] Centos 6 Update?

Jimmy Bradley bmobile40 at ocellaris.net
Mon Apr 4 22:51:39 UTC 2011

      I've seen the posts over and over again about "when is 6 going to
be out?" I appreciate the time the developers put in to make cent os
available.
      My main question about when is 6 going to be out is, does it
really matter?  5.5 works just fine, so if it's not broke, why fix it?
Other than being able to say" you have the latest and greatest version,
are you really gaining anything? Is your machine going to suddenly stop
working if you don't get ver. 6 on your machine right now? I don't think
so.
     I'm a small business owner, and I don't have a large IT team to
handle software deployments. I have to do it all myself. I'm not looking
forward to another OS upgrade, and all the backing up beforehand that
goes with it. I just don't see what all the fuse is over.

Jim