[CentOS] Feeding CentOS build results to twitter (was: Centos 6Update?)

Brunner, Brian T. BBrunner at gai-tronics.com
Tue Apr 5 13:18:24 UTC 2011

centos-bounces at centos.org wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Apr 2011, Digimer wrote:
>
>> As an aside, does the CentOS build environment (understanding that it
>> needs to be built, too), able to tweet something like "last build; X
>> packages OK, Y packages failed"?
>
> This was done on a trailling basis for a couple side arch's
> builders by me and another.  It turns out to be a lot of
> chatter and 'noise', and not much 'signal'

I would venture: It would be more polite and civil chatter than what
this thread has put into the CentOS mailing list archives.

*cringes at the difficulty that strangers face, wading through our slop
looking for helpful tidbits of know-how*

Thought for posting guidelines for this list:
"If it's not a request for help with a CentOS component, or an answer
thereto, it probably doesn't belong on this list"

Insert spiffy .sig here:
Life is complex: it has both real and imaginary parts.

//me