[CentOS] KILL THIS THREAD ( Centos 6 Update?)

Ian Murray murrayie at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 11:32:14 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
> From:Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>

> > This thread or others like it will continue
>
> wrong. It will continue as long people bite. Stop biting the bait!
>
> Kai

Oh, the irony.... Likewise.

Somebody will still keep coming onto ask the questions, esp. non-regular list users.... hell, people do it now and the subject has been done to death over the last few months.

I personally see little point in the threads either. As far as I can tell, you have to accept the situation as-is or switch distro. Dev model isn't going to change and previously said, anyway... maybe the rebuild model for non-hobbyist use has run its course.