[CentOS] Centos 6 Update?

Ian Murray murrayie at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 20:16:13 UTC 2011

----- Original Message ----

Thanks. Appears to be a problem with the new Yahoo webmail beta. Reverting it
back to the previous version *appears* to solve the problem. At least it did in
test (and hopefully it will now).

Having looked at the RFC's, "in-reply-to" doesn't appear to be mandatory...
strictly speaking... although it is described as "SHOULD" be used.

Anyway, thanks again. I will feed it back to Yahoo.