[CentOS] Centos 6 Update?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 18:37:28 UTC 2011

On 4/7/2011 1:05 PM, R P Herrold wrote:

> Johnny has told people how to rebuild; I have told people how
> to do so; and KB has done so.  Over and over and over again.

Nobody wants to make the same builds that will fail QA over and over
again.  Where have you shared the information that would enable work
that does not repeat known mistakes?  Or where the problem is in the
contents of the unspecified build environment, which of the likely
suspects have been tried, and where to find other possibilities?

> Was the little red hen wrong to eat first?

Didn't she offer to share access to the garden/tools/kitchen?  Not quite
the same here.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com