[CentOS] Centos 6 Update?

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Thu Apr 7 20:50:25 UTC 2011

On Thu, 7 Apr 2011, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:

> day (and I mean every complainant every day) and saying SL is better,
> raising blood pressure to devs (which is why they are loosing their
> temper), but keeps bashers wanting CentOS over the SL? I do not get it

Actually I just finished an email to Connie and Troy over at
SL, sharing some detail on project management with them

They are each friends, and it does not cause me a moment's
pain or raised blood pressure when SL is mentioned or when
someone 'threatens' to use their project's approach

[I suppose I should be concerned for them 'receiving' a
whiner, and worry for THEIR blood pressure ;) ]

-- Russ herrold