[CentOS] /etc/hosts not resolving hostnames

Johan Martinez jmartiee at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 19:31:32 UTC 2011

This is working fine on another CentOS system. This particular install where
host command is failing is trimmed down install using kickstart file. It is
working on a system where install is default 'Server non-GUI', option given
during interactive CD install. I guess this has to do with some missing
package. Any clues??

jM.