[CentOS] How can a company help, officially?

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Mon Apr 11 23:03:51 UTC 2011

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011, Les Mikesell wrote:

>>> It's not simple...
>>
>> Which part isn't simple?
>
> The part where you guess why your build doesn't match the upstream binary.

If it was simple, why would it take 86 days or 6 months ? I would like to
have an answer to that. Either it is hard, and more people could help fix
issues. Or it is simple and the CentOS developers have been slacking ?

Anyone from the QA team interested to share some information on what
happened during QA ?