[CentOS] How can a company help, officially?

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Tue Apr 12 00:41:50 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 02:32:36AM +0200, Tamada Wilder wrote:
> your constantly recurring ignorance and blindness is way more
> monotonously then everything dag wrote so far.

	DO NOT TOP POST.  THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

	Sorry to shout, but you've been asked in the past to stop it and
	adhere to the guidelines of this mailing list.

	Now... Who the hell are you to accuse me of ignorance and
	blindness?  What makes you think you are in any position to
	accuse anyone of ignorance when _YOU_ can't even master the
	concept of adhering to published mailing list guidelines?

	Please, go find your bridge and crawl back underneath it and
	troll elsewhere.

							John
--
Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give
offense. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-bullshit