[CentOS] Dag's RHEL Rebuild Project.

Ian Murray murrayie at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 19:25:22 UTC 2011

----- Original Message ----

I guess people are pretty happy with the way the Xen project is run.

> The guys maintaining Centos have ownership of the project  which
> results in a sense of pride and personal feelings about  it.

They have every right to be pride; no doubt a phenomenal amount of work goes
into CentOS and I don't think there is much/any gripe on this list of the
quality of the finished article. But of course, pride can be an inhibitor as
well..

> Plus, I think it was the timing of the post regarding DAGs RHEL  like
> project.

Tensions are indeed running high, so yeah.

> There is an order of magnitude more traffic on  this list then on the
> Xen list.

Erm, jury's out for me as to whether that would make a difference or not.