[CentOS] Sangoma A101DE 1 Port E1/T1 With Hardware Echo Cancellation ( PCI Express ) Card installed on the box

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Wed Apr 13 15:42:03 UTC 2011

>I have Sangoma A101DE 1 Port E1/T1 With Hardware Echo Cancellation ( PCI Express )
>Card installed on the box. Its not detected. Details are as below :-

I have seen these type of cards detected as something else. Its also been ages since I used
asterisk anyway, I use FreeSWITCH now and as you have a Sangoma you should too:)

You will need Sangoma's drivers, their wiki is as straightforward as it gets. Head over there...
Also, they offer free support for their products if the wiki doesn't help you.

Good luck,
jlc