[CentOS] Dag's RHEL Rebuild Project.

Ian Murray murrayie at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 20:02:45 UTC 2011

> I am sure if you  do then you will have a mailing list on which your
> fanbois can post that they  want to give you money.
>
> But this list is not for that purpose.

Once again an unnecessary personal attack. If anybody round here has fanbois,
the CentOS devs! Not language I would normally use but I will do so in this case
to illustrate a point.

If anybody flames me for this comment, go right ahead... it would just go to
prove the absolute hypocrisy (and fanbois!) that exist on this list.