[CentOS] php53 and MSSQL

John Beranek john at redux.org.uk
Fri Apr 15 11:45:52 UTC 2011

On 15/04/11 12:23, John Beranek wrote:
> [Reposted now I've joined the list, so I hopefully don't get moderated out]
>
> Hi,
>
> I've upgraded lots of machines to 5.6 (thanks!) and there was one
> particular machine that I'd also like to upgrade to PHP 5.3.
> Unfortunately it seems I can't.
>
> On the machine I have php-mssql installed, and it appears that there is
> no php53-mssql.

I was going to see if I could rebuild the php53 SRPM support with MSSQL
support, until I found that the SRPMs still aren't available on the
CentOS mirrors yet. Downloading the upstream RPM now, will see how that
goes...

John.

--
John Beranek                         To generalise is to be an idiot.
http://redux.org.uk/                                 -- William Blake