[CentOS] Did you ID this spam? what does it do? Does it have a name?

Rudi Ahlers Rudi at SoftDux.com
Mon Apr 18 10:10:24 UTC 2011

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>wrote:

> Steven Vishoot wrote:

Guys, please take this off-list. Your personal PC & spam problems has
NOTHING todo with CentOS, or anyone else on this list.

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Website: http://www.SoftDux.com