[CentOS] CentOS 6.0 and freenx

Scot P. Floess sfloess at nc.rr.com
Wed Aug 3 15:28:44 UTC 2011

Les,

Great question - and I'm not sure to be honest.  Much of what I do
(sysadmin type work) is for my home network (I'm a developer by trade).

I guess the right answer is, I haven't had a need yet - so I don't know ;)

At one point, I did have it set up so VNC controlled the glass - meaning I
could VNC to my computer like I was sitting in front of the monitor.
That's pretty easy (or was easy) to do...