[CentOS] configure

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Wed Aug 3 18:04:10 UTC 2011

Robert Heller wrote:
> wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone know, or have a link, to something that can tell me how to
>> find out exactly what options a ./configure was run with? Is there
>> something in configure.ac, or the Makefile, or ...?
>
> Look in config.log and config.status.
>
> In fact, running ./config.status will rerun ./configure with the same
> options ./configure was originally run with and running './config.status
> --version' will tell you just what options were used.

*bing*

Thank you, very much. Now I can document it, and try it in an alternate
version. I've been working to get a newer (5.4+) version of openssh built
for CentOS 6.0, because we have to be able to use US gov't PIV-II cards.
My manager built a version for 5.5 that we've used for 5.6, but he wasn't
remembering the options he'd used.

        mark