[CentOS] openssl and eliptic curve

Lucian lucian at lastdot.org
Sun Aug 7 13:43:58 UTC 2011

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 2:39 PM, Eero Volotinen <eero.volotinen at iki.fi> wrote:

> But, still the source it not compiling after removing hobble-openssl
> script. maybe red hat also removed some definitions from evp.h ?

I can confirm that the build still fails even after nuking the hobble
script. When I get some time I will try to have a look at the patches
and try building without some of them and see if that helps.

I don't see a reason for Redhat to intentionally make it hard for us
to recompile with "patented" stuff on so it's got to be something
else.