[CentOS] selinux prohibiting sssd usage

Adam Wead amsterdamos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 17:27:18 UTC 2011

I can't think of any booleans off-hand, but you might try moving the
location of the gitweb.cgi to a folder where SELinux expects cgi executables
to be, such as /var/www.  Then if you relabel, it might put it in the
correct security context to fix the error.  This is how I solve about 90% of
my SELinux problems... just moving the files to the right location.
Adam Wead
Systems and Digital Collections Librarian
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
216.515.1960 (t)
215.515.1964 (f)