[CentOS] drop manitu.net

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 15:21:19 UTC 2011

On 8/11/2011 9:58 AM, Scott Robbins wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 09:52:47AM -0500, Les Mikesell wrote:
>> On 8/11/2011 8:09 AM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>>>

>> So move them to gmail.  Price is right. End of problem.
>

> If you don't
>> like their browser interface, use pop/imap and authenticated smtp.
>

> Did gmail ever fix their "feature" that if you send an email to a
> mailing list, you don't receive a copy?

It is still like that at least through the web interface - not sure
about through smtp.  I actually use fetchmail to pull to my own imap
host (set up before gmail did imap) and send through my own server
except from my phone.  I'll probably revisit the setup one of these days
because I need a vpn to reach my own smtp host.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com