[CentOS] Web Site centos.org is down

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Wed Aug 17 19:11:54 UTC 2011

On 08/17/2011 02:57 PM, Always Learning wrote:

>> Yet another reason to move to Canada...
>
> How much are the Canadian Tourist Board paying you ;-)

The grass is always greener on the other side, eh? I've been looking to
move away for a few years. :P

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"At what point did we forget that the Space Shuttle was, essentially,
a program that strapped human beings to an explosion and tried to stab
through the sky with fire and math?"