[CentOS] .XXX Domain Name / Trade Mark Protection

Always Learning centos at u61.u22.net
Mon Aug 22 03:09:52 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-08-21 at 22:05 -0500, John R. Dennison wrote:

> And even more are mature enough not to have to get defensive and try to
> get the last word in on every thread they are part of.  In my opinion you
> could learn something from such people.

I was merely replying to the gentleman's concern.

Some words pop into my mind and this is my last posting on this
increasingly tedious thread ....... I hope others will desist.

"Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to
give offense. Rather, it's the product of the direct,
cut-through-the-bullshit communications style that is natural to people
who are more concerned about solving problems than making others feel
warm and fuzzy."

Paul.