[CentOS] UPS issues with PFC PSU

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 02:28:46 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Rudi Ahlers <Rudi at softdux.com> wrote:
>> Because the original post made no mention of "CentOS" at all.  At least
>> that's my guess and that's also the first impression I had about the
>> post.

Sorry I should have initially stated it was for CentOS6.

> well, where else would he connect the UPS to? His fish tank?
> Surely if someone has a PC, and is subscribed to a Linux mailing linux
> and asks for advice on a hardware device then it would be related to
> compatibility as well.

Thanks for the support but I really don't want my query to turn into a
debate about what's off topic. It's just that I have only ever used
APC and apcupsd. I've never used CyberPower and wondered if other
CentOS people were using it with success/reliability. If that's off
topic then I've learned something.

--
Robert Arkiletian