[CentOS] Off topic list for centos please?

Rudi Ahlers Rudi at SoftDux.com
Thu Aug 25 11:23:52 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 12:53 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> On 08/25/2011 11:00 AM, Keith Roberts wrote:
>> Could we have a centos-offtopic list please, so anything
>> that would be considered OT can be posted there?
>
> an offtopic list would need to come with a lot more moderation here then.
>
> - KB

areed, and the OT list would probably abused so much that it may be
closed altogether.

My suggestion:
Why not use mailman topics feature for this, and then the guys who
feel everything where the word CentOS isn't exclusively mentioned is
OT, can un-subscribe from those topics?

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers