[CentOS] CentOS 6.0

Thomas Dukes

tdukes at sc.rr.com
Sun Aug 28 16:29:29 UTC 2011

Hello,

Can anyone pls tell me if a ThinkServer TS130 with a E3-1225 Xeon processor
is compatible with CentOS 6.0? I would like to upgrade from 5.6 but my
hardware will not allow me to do so. I do not wish to buy something that is
incompatible as I already have that now.

The TS130 is replacing the TS200v which is RHEL 6.x certified. The TS130 has
an Intel mobo and uses the C206 chipset. I do not know the model number for
the mobo itself.

I have spent the last 45 minutes on the phone with Lenovo and talked with
'Peggy' seven different times before being disconnected.

TIA,

Eddie