[CentOS] 6.1 .iso size?

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Sat Dec 3 20:41:12 UTC 2011

On 12/03/11 12:20 PM, Beartooth wrote:
> 	I haven't managed to get hold of any DVD-R media, and the machine
> I particularly want to install on seems not to be able to see double-
> sided (which I do have). (It's not exactly a new PC.)

double SIDED?  or do you mean double layer?  I've never seen a double
sided burnable, although they are moderately common in pre-pressed
movies (typically widescreen anamorphic on one side, pan-n-scan on the
other)

I second the emotion for the network install.  or use the minimal, then
add stuff with yum, thats what I do.