[CentOS] 6.1 .iso size?

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Sat Dec 3 22:11:43 UTC 2011

On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 22:29:23 +0100, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:

>> copy the ISO contents to a local http server, point at that.

> There is also option to install from LiveDVD, and then just install the
> missing packages.

	I don't have that kind of access to any http server. But mighty
few of the North American mirrors have either live media or netinstall
ones, unless they call them something I don't recognize, or list them in
places I don't think to look. Anyone have a direct URL handy?

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User