[CentOS] Sources for extras??

Beartooth

beartooth at comcast.net
Sun Dec 4 21:49:12 UTC 2011

	With invaluable help here, I've just gotten 6.0 onto a PC. I went
through the listings in PackageKit, removing things I know I'll never
use; ran yum update; installed Opera; went to the epel, rpmfusion, and
one whose name slips my mind (It's a new name.); enabled them all; and
tried to get a lot of my regular apps :
	[....]
   Setting up Install Process
   No package dillo available.
   No package epiphany available.
   No package galeon available.
   No package midori available.
   No package privoxy available.
   No package seamonkey available.
   Error: Nothing to do
   [root at localhost ~]#

	Does this mean I have to go chugging all over the web, digging
out one (hopefully not quite obsolete) rpm after another? Is there no
easier way??

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User