[CentOS] 6.1 .iso size?

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Mon Dec 5 10:53:29 UTC 2011

Vreme: 12/05/2011 01:33 AM, Phil Dobbin piše:
> By co-incidence, as Beartooth posted earlier, I also tried to install CentOS
> 6 on a ThinkPad but it wouldn't take. I used to have a copy of a CentOS 5.7
> Live CD&  that worked O.K. on an old Pentium IV i386 so I'm hoping it'll
> work on the ThinkPad. Odd really. The ThinkPad has twice the RAM of the
> Pentium&  they're great laptops...

What does "it wouldn't take" means? Can you give us some better idea?
details.
Could it be just a graphic mode?
Did you try to change kernel parameters?
Was there any error shown?

What were exact models involved so we can see hardware involved?

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...