[CentOS] Upstream 6.2

Hakan Koseoglu hakan at koseoglu.org
Tue Dec 6 15:57:58 UTC 2011

On 6 December 2011 15:40, Eero Volotinen <eero.volotinen at iki.fi> wrote:
> 2011/12/6 Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu>:
>> As much as I hate to be the bearer of news, I saw over 400 updates this morning on my upstream 6.1 box.... checking the upstream website, yeah, EL6.2 is out, at least for updates.  I didn't see ISO's in my subscribed channel yet, though.
>
> access.redhat.com shows also rhel 6.2 images to my account at least.
Also congratulations to the CentOS team with 6.1 ISO releases (I think
I saw it on the twitter a couple of hours ago).

Alas, neither are much use to me (grr Oracle, see Metalink, sorry,
MySupport ID 1304727.1). Still stuck at 5. I'd have to ask what's the
point of OEL6 then but that'd be OT.

Thus I was quite happy when CentOS 5.7 came out! :)