[CentOS] Netinstall wants to use wlan0

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Thu Dec 8 10:06:18 UTC 2011

Vreme: 12/08/2011 10:13 AM, Jeff Gordon piše:
> Hi, Bert --
>
> Thanks. :-)  Doesn't seem to be an opportunity or way to open a console
> before this problem comes up, with netinstall.  I just scanned to see if
> there might be a kernel parameter for it; doesn't seem to be.
>
>   -- Jeff --

Jeff, can you please write bellow our responses? So we can follow your
thread from up to down not jump up and down. thanks.

Do you have User Guide Manual for your Notebook? Here it is:

http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Document/QuickStartGuide/QuickStartGuide_Acer_1.0_A_A.zip?acerid=634408513967391857&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%205250&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_7

On page 7 it says:

<Fn> + <F3> Communication Enables/disables the computer’s
                            communication devices.

<Fn> key is blue and on lower left side of the keyboard.

There should be 3-4-presses cycle. It will turn on and off both WiFi and
Bluethooth (if installed) devices and, individually and both at the same
time.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)