[CentOS] Horde mailboxes with Virtualmin and CentOS 6

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Fri Dec 9 23:39:27 UTC 2011

Vreme: 12/09/2011 08:27 PM, Weplica piše:
> I'm sorry if it is off-topic, maybe not.
>
> I have CentOS 6, webmin/virtualmin panel and I just install Horde 3/imp 4.
>
> In my virtualmin panel I have many email configured, but when I acces
> Horde and I try to login with email/password or user/password, Horde
> tell me login or password not good.
>
> What I have to do to synchronize Horde and virtualmin mailbox?

With Virtualmin you have to use username *with* @domain.name, have you
tried it that way?

I use Virtualmin, but not the Horde. Virtualmin uses
/home/domain.folder/homes/username/Maildir location to store each
Maildir (I think I intentionally changed default behavior to Maildir
format).

Link with potential solution:
http://www.virtualmin.com/node/5068
http://www.virtualmin.com/node/5526
http://www.virtualmin.com/node/14175

If you need help with Virtualmin contact me off-list. Horde I never
used, but I am good investigator.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)