[CentOS] Reboot problem with Apache

Weplica info at weplica.com
Sat Dec 10 20:12:46 UTC 2011

Quoting Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>:

> Vreme: 12/10/2011 08:44 PM, Weplica piše:
>> Quoting "James A. Peltier"<jpeltier at sfu.ca>:

Yes just after reboot I have what I show you.

Maybe the problem is that when I restart servide httpd withou
rebooting before to reboot I need to tell my pasword for SSL
certificate. Maybe when rebooting I can't give SSL password so it try
to reboot and keep like this disabled?

#lsof -i :80
COMMAND  PID USER   FD   TYPE DEVICE SIZE/OFF NODE NAME
httpd   1507 root    5u  IPv6  10107      0t0  TCP *:http (LISTEN)

When I start manual way:

# killall -9 httpd
# service httpd start

Starting httpd: Apache/2.2.15 mod_ssl/2.2.15 (Pass Phrase Dialog)
Some of your private key files are encrypted for security reasons.
In order to read them you have to provide the pass phrases.

Server kuales.com:443 (RSA)
Enter pass phrase:

OK: Pass Phrase Dialog successful.

Can I submit RSA key in automatic way?