[CentOS] Network Situation

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Sat Dec 17 15:28:05 UTC 2011

Vreme: 12/17/2011 10:44 AM, Ian Forde piše:
> 2. Yes - you can eliminate NetworkManager.  I'm writing this on a
> CentOS 6.1 desktop that's also running KVM.  I don't run
> NetworkManager on this, as I want a static IP address defined at boot
> that does not have anything else trying to mess with the network
> config.

You can use this packages:
http://rpms.plnet.rs/plnet-centos6-i386/RPMS.centdos/gnome-netstatus-2.28.1-1.el6.i386.rpm
and
http://rpms.plnet.rs/plnet-centos6-x86_64/RPMS.centdos/gnome-netstatus-2.28.1-1.el6.x86_64.rpm

to restore Gnome network applet functionality. I recompiled it from Fedora.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...