[CentOS] CentOS-announce Digest, Vol 82, Issue 12

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Wed Dec 21 21:17:48 UTC 2011

On 12/21/11 12:23 PM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> Maybe you have a topic filter set.

I got the various announcements before and after the 6.1 and the 6.2
announcement, so i dunno how I wouldn't.

if someone who still has that message in their mailer could do me a
favor, copy me the full headers and email me so I can look at my email
logs and see what happened.

odd.  grepped my mail logs and I see nothing from kbsingh this week, yet
I know he sent out that announcement per the archives.   grepping for
stuff recieved from chakra.karan.org, I see Johnny Hughe's
centos-announce messages recieved at 05:59 and 11:22 PST yesterday (and
others before and after that window), I got all those just fine.