[CentOS] is centos bugzilla borked?

fred smith

fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sun Dec 25 22:33:32 UTC 2011

I managed to get an account set up on the centos bugzilla, after futzing
with it for a half hour, but for the life of me I cannot get to the
page where I would enter a new one. my browser just says "transferring
data from bugs.centos.org" and sits there with the little thingie going
round and round. for an hour or more. disconnect and try again. same
thing. I've been trying for over two hours to enter a bug and this is
all I can get.

So, the inevitable question of its "borked-ness" state arises.

the reason it took me as long as stated to get an account set up was
because of similar shenanigans on the various pages one needed to go
thru to do the account creation. but at least it worked after a while.

Suggestions, anyone?

TIA!

                     all ages, now and forevermore! Amen."